Song Submission - dwsc@ymail.com
May. 25th, 2009 11:30 amHaving given it some thought, I think the easiest way (for everyone but me! haha) to do this would be if you send the songs to me at dwsc@ymail.com
If the file is too big for email, you can use YouSendIt or similar.
The file name should include your DW username and song title and if you could include the lyrics (and copyright/CC info if you wish) in the email, that'd be grand.
This way I can put all the songs into one post, which will keep things neat and easy to deal with.
MP3 format would be best. If anyone needs a free file converter, here is the one I use ...
Switch Sound File Converter
Happy songwriting!! (I don't know about you, but I'm struggling! lol)
If the file is too big for email, you can use YouSendIt or similar.
The file name should include your DW username and song title and if you could include the lyrics (and copyright/CC info if you wish) in the email, that'd be grand.
This way I can put all the songs into one post, which will keep things neat and easy to deal with.
MP3 format would be best. If anyone needs a free file converter, here is the one I use ...
Switch Sound File Converter
Happy songwriting!! (I don't know about you, but I'm struggling! lol)
no subject
Date: 2009-05-25 08:33 pm (UTC)Thank you for organizing all of this! Hope it's not too much work in the end. And... I'm not struggling because I haven't been able to start on it yet, but I think I'll be right there with you in a few days, lol.
no subject
Date: 2009-05-25 09:11 pm (UTC)I'll get back to you as soon as I have something recorded and converted. Really, thanks a lot for giving us all the step-by-step and tools. Now, all we have to do is be stronger than the inner censour, right? :D
no subject
Date: 2009-05-29 03:12 am (UTC)I haven't really started writing yet, other than kicking around some lyrics and ideas in my head...all of which kinda suck. lol I'm hoping to get something done this weekend.
no subject
Date: 2009-05-31 08:15 pm (UTC)